Sunday, July 18, 2010

L'entoilage

Last Saturday, I went to this place called L'entoilage. It's like an Asian style coffee shop/lounge type of place and it's located in the middle of nowhere in Montreal. I heard about this place from a friend of mine and he told me they had Okonomiyaki...OMG! There's Okonomiyaki in Montreal! So I obviously HAD to check it out! The place is so cute! It has a nice simple modern decor and the owners are really nice. I didn't bring my camera with me so I took pictures with my phone ^^;;

Here is part of the menu. They offer different types of drink like coffees, lattes, bubble tea, tea, etc. Their menu consist of various types of wraps and sandwiches. Also available is the menu of the day which varies everyday; you can have Okonomiyaki, Korean BBQ, Tonkatsu, Bibimbap, etc. The dishes are mostly Japanese and Korean. Oh and not pictured are the dessert which looked DELICIOUS! But I was too full to try any of them =(

Anyway, I started off with a Milk Tea bubble tea which tasted great and not too sweet. Then I was served a japanese salad on shrimp crackers. These were so good! I absolutely loved it!

Entrée

Next, I got my main course which was a Squid Okonomiyaki. I was so happy I finally found a place that made Okonomiyaki in Montreal haha! The Okonomiyaki was delicious! It was light and fluffy and well made. I know it doesn't look that yummy in the picture but trust me, it was!

Okonomiyaki

Overall, L'entoilage is a nice place to grab lunch or just to chill and relax with friends. They just opened a few months ago so they're still building their clientele but I'm sure this place will get popular in no time. They offer a wide variety of food, drinks and desserts for an affordable price so what's not to like haha. I had a nice time there andI will definitely go back!

If you guys want to, you can check their facebook page here or their website at www.lentoilage.com

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks good!! me wanna try toooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot to comment! i wanna try everything there... can't believe i haven't gone yet...

    ReplyDelete