Monday, July 12, 2010

Spain for the win!

YES! Spain won the FIFA World cup this past Sunday! I'm so happy they finally got the grand title for the first time and they deserve it. It was a goal from Iniesta at the 116th in overtime that gave Spain their first ever World Cup trophy. When i saw the goaler Casillas tear up at the end of the game I couldn't help but feel a little emotional haha. Anyway with their victory it meant that I got myself a FREE PIERCING from Nezem!!! And I went today to get my conch pierced ^^ I won't lie, it did hurt and I bled quite a bit but I'm really happy I finally did it! I don't have any pictures right now but I'll show it off once it's less painful ^^;;

3 comments:

  1. Je savais pas que t'avais déja jouer au soccer et que t'aimais le soccer. lol Tes ongles sont cool aussi!

    ReplyDelete