Thursday, July 8, 2010

Viva España!!!

So you might not know but I'm a huge soccer fan! Especially during the FIFA World Cup! I've played for 5 years during part of my childhood and teenage years and I loved it. It also kept me in shape haha. Anyway I was rooting for the Asian teams (South Korea and Japan) but they only managed to pass the first round =( The other team I was rooting for was Spain! It's the team I really hoped would win the cup and I'm happy to see that they made it to the finals for the first time in their history!!! They're up against the Netherlands and I think Spain has good chances at taking it home ^^ David Villa has been playing really well and I hope Fernando Torres plays like the player he's supposed to be, he's not been playing as well as expected but oh well...he's major eye candy hehehe. The big finale is on Sunday so don't forget to tune in~

Another reason why I really want Spain to win is because I could get a free piercing! For you Montrealers, I don't know if you guys know the piercing shop Nezem (www.nezem.com) but I'm a fan of their Facebook page and they had a little bet saying that the people who could predict the winner of the World Cup would get a free piercing. Only my friend and I chose Spain so we're the only ones left! If they win we get a free piercing! How awesome is that?! If you guys are around that area (St-Denis street) go visit them! They're professional APP certified piercers and are really nice and friendly =)

COME FASTER SUNDAY I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment