Sunday, September 5, 2010

Matsuri

Hey guys~ Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I was just...lazy haha. So anyway, 2-3 weeks ago I went to the Matsuri Japan in the Old Port of Montreal. It was such a nice sunny day! But this year, the festival changed location because there's was some other thing at the place they usually do it and the place where they held it this year was so narrow! I kept bumping into people and it was like we were all squished in together. Adding to that was the freaking hot weather so it wasn't really pleasant. Besides that, the festival was enjoyable and there was lots of yummy food! I think this post will just be a pic spam lol!

Salmon Maki cone (Temaki)

Yakisoba

Okonomiyaki

Takoyaki

Everything we had was delicious!! My cousin also ate a kimchi j-dog but unfortunately I didn't take a picture =( But damn those things are huge LOL!

There was a lot of people that wore Yukata. I wanted to wear one but the line for renting was extremely longggg so I decided not to. Anyway it was wayyy to hot haha. I saw the cutest little girl with the cutest yukata!

Kawaii~

After that my cousins and I went to Chinatown to grab a bubble tea before heading home. It was a pretty nice day. Oh and I'm getting the hang of my new camera! It's so fun haha.

My cousin (right) and I (left)

I'll try to post pictures of my weekend with friends at a chalet this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I saw you from hanako's LJ. She just joined my sechuna LJ community..Anyway, I read your posts and we have literally everything in common, I felt like I was reading my own thoughts :P I'd like to follow your journal~~~

    ReplyDelete