Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Heat Wave


Omg you guys, there's a heat wave in Montreal since last Friday and I'm dyingggg!! Temperature has been over 30 degrees and felt like 40-43 degrees. It's hot! Thank god I have AC haha. In times like this don't forget to keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water, stay in cool areas and don't do intense physical stuff =)

Apart from that, I've been working a lot these past few weeks but now my hours at work have dropped and I'm not really happy about that. I'm also on a shopping ban and been trying to save money so my life has been really boring lately. I don't have much to post since I can't buy stuff and try not to go out too much -_- So I just spend my days watching sitcoms and doing my nails haha! Since it's summer and it's really hot here, I decided to do summer inspired nails! You guys should get out Wah-Nails (www.wah-nails.com). They post lots of types of nails designs and I got inspired by one of their designs this week! It's a totally awesome site for nail fanatics hehehe ^^ So here are my nails of the week!

Left hand

Right hand

I used China Glaze's Peachy Keen as the base and with a white nail art deco nail polish I drew vertical lines. After that I put fimo fruits clay on top and voila! =) I really like it, it's perfect for summer~

Oh and I know it's really random but last year I went to the Jonas Brothers concert because the Wonder Girls were the opening act. I know, Jonas Brothers...but come on! It was like a one in a lifetime chance to meet kpop celebrities haha! Anyway, there I pre-ordered their album that was supposed to come out last fall but they kept delaying it -_- So they decided to release a single in May and then release the full length album this fall. And yesterday I got a surprise package! As a compensation for making us wait so long for the album, they sent to those who pre-ordered their album the single 2 Different Tears for free!! Omg I was so happy haha!

The album is bigger than an average sized cd but it's soooo pretty~ The album pictures are really nice too and overall I'm happy JYP sent us a copy of their single. Plus it was free yay!

Anyway I'm really hot right now and my AC is not working properly today. I think it's been working too hard lately that's why. I'm gonna go find a way to cool off a bit haha. Good night!


4 comments:

  1. the heat wave slapped us so suddenly. -_- last week it was a bit chilly and maybe too cold to sit on a terrasse. now it's too hot for anyone to stay outside.

    your nails are super cute!! i wished i had your patience LOL i can't even apply my damn blue nail polish comme du monde. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too hot!! Thank god it's almost over I can't take it anymore haha! Maybe your nail polish wasn't the right blue for you. Ahem *ForAudrey* ahem...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ritz says : J'aime ta couleur! Peachy!!! C'est vraiment cute! Et tes ongles aussi sont zomg!!! ahaha =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'aime le design sur tes ongles... miam =)

    ReplyDelete