Thursday, June 24, 2010

Canon XS




I have a part-time job in a huge electronic store and last week there was a re-opening of a store so we had huge deals on several products. One special caught my eye and it was the deal on the Canon XS. It had a hugeee discount, from $529.99 to $349.99!! Since there was only a limit of 15 per store and the sale only lasted 3 days, I couldn't resist and bought it!!! I've always wanted a DSLR but never owned one so my friends suggested me that the Canon XS was a good starter DSLR. I can finally take good quality pictures I'm so happy haha! The only camera I own is an old Canon powershot and it takes blurry pictures, even my phone camera is clearer -_-. I love photography and maybe this can be the beginning of a new fun hobby hehe. =)

Anyway, I would love to post pictures for you guys to see but I still don't really know how it works haha ^^ I'm gonna go read the manual now and I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. fun hobby but you'll see in a year from now you'll find it expensive hahaha XD good luck with your new cam. <3

    ReplyDelete